eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.

eQuilibrium

A website dedicated to the eQuilibrium clan on Counter-Strike:Souce

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin App!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zwnd
Cheese Enthusiast
Zwnd

PostSubject: Admin App!   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 am

In Game Name: Zwnd

Steam ID (you can find this by typing status in console while in game):STEAM_0:0:1135311921

Ping: 30 - 40

Do you have a mic? Yes man.

How long have you been playing in the server and posting in the forums? Well a few months.

Why do you want to be an admin on a CheeseHeadAlliance server? I want to be admin because i know there are people that need my help. It is my mission to help all i can help and be the best admin i can be! For you see it has been my dream forever to be an admin. When i found out there was such thing as admin in this world i was hooked. When i wake up in the morning there is only one reason why i am happy that is because i know one day i will a great admin. Now you are thinking OMG Zwnd is such a noob but tell me if you knew i was Chuck Noriss's cousin your thoughts about me would change right? Well thats why i think i should be admin, so if you reading this give me another chance and you will not regret it BTW i am going to rehab so i can be part of the good side and leave my bad ways behind.

Good Day To You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Admin App!
Page 1 of 1